Can't Import Products

Just updated to new 2.2.1. To update products as a batch I have an CSV file that has the products, descriptions, prices, etc. When using the previous version to update 7800 products would take maybe 10 minutes, now with the new version when trying to update with the same file it runs for over 30 minutes and never does update any of the products. I get a dialog box that says processing the various items but it never seems to complete, just returns to the Import data screen. Never get a message that says products updated. Also in the Select a file or enter a URL in the select file box, if I click on Server I get a Invalid backend configuration. Any ideas?

Does your php error_log give you any clues? Also, if you're using IE as your browser, you might want to try FF or another.

Did not see any errors in log. I am using OSX and Safari.

Hello Kbrnhart,

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team

Dear kbrnhart,

I am getting exactly the same and I can confirm that is very annoying. What did the CS-Cart helpdesk to solve the problems?

Many thanks in advance,

Ruben Waterman

www.gouddoppertje.nl

In my CSV file I had a heading for the image files. They recommended to not include it when doing a product import but to do it separately with the image import tab. It worked fine under the old version so I don't know why they can't make it work properly in the new version so you do have to do more steps in order to get everything updated. The select file from the server error is from not having json installed for PHP. I am getting my server administrator to get it installed.