Can't import images

Why do I get an error when I try to import product photos?

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/…/public_html/core/fn.fs.php on line 114

Обновление ссылок… [ОК]

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/…/public_html/core/fn.fs.php on line 114

Обновление ссылок… [ОК]

Обновление ссылок… [ОК]

I get the same error when trying to import a product file with images in 2.0.14. This is on my development environment which is my laptop running Windows 7 using WAMP with my store at [url]http://localhost/cscart[/url].

However when I import the same file into my test/production environment on my hosted LAMP solution, I do not get this error and the product/thumbnails load fine.

So I am thinking that since the error indicates that it failed trying to create a directory, it must be a permissions issue. Since it only occurs in my dev environment, I didn’t spend any time researching why this occurs, I just added some images manually through the admin area for testing.

Using localhost for server can cause these types of errors, you usually find on live server all is fine.

John