cant figure out how to change code for site layout

ok so my job right now is to change the layout of the website.

it be alot easier if i give you the site address and you can look at it while i type

www.harpermoto.com

on the very top of the page, it is a dark orangeish color. I want to make that color green.

Under that there is a brownish border that is also contected to the top menu tops that have red lettering in them. I want to make that white.

and under that were the search bar and sign in or register links are, i would like to make that red. can anyone help to explain how to do this in the layout code. Ive looked through out the whole code and cant seem to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated

oh and im using the artificial casting layout

Hello harpersmoto!

Probably this article may be helpful to you: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

[quote name=‘orangegirl’]Hello harpersmoto!

Probably this article may be helpful to you: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hey orangegirl,

i looked through that article and all that i know how to do pretty easily (in a scents of words)

But basically at the top of my page on the layout, the color scheme is an actually picture, so would i also have to photoshop a picture like that to replace that picture? also if i have to do this, how do i know if its the right size or not?

Harpersmoto,

your image should have the same size as the original one not to break the layout. Or you can just remove that image and change the background color to the necessary one.