Can't access admin panel after upgrade

I get this text on a white screen:

You are not allowed to access this area

There are no login fields or anything, just the text. The store is up but not the admin section.

Help:(

Check the file permissons and make sure they are configured properly based on your server type.

I checked it and set the admin file itself to 755, still no luck.

I had changed the admin php file name as directed for security reasons to admin**** and that worked fine. Everything was fine until the last update last night.

I noticed in my store files on the server that there is a couple more folders that were created by CS Cart, a “store.old” and a “store.WLM”

Would that have anything to do with it?

[quote name=‘Tony Broussard’]I noticed in my store files on the server that there is a couple more folders that were created by CS Cart, a “store.old” and a “store.WLM”

Would that have anything to do with it?[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but it seriously looks like your site got hacked into, change all your usernames/passwords ASAP. Do a virus scan on your computer, do not store passwords in your FTP app. Re-uploading the admin side CS-Cart files should resolve the problems - Sno

I have seen the store.old" before and deleted it, this is the first I’ve seen of the “store.WLM” folder.

The store works fine, nothing wrong with it, just the admin area is the problem.

[quote name=‘Tony Broussard’]I have seen the store.old" before and deleted it, this is the first I’ve seen of the “store.WLM” folder.

The store works fine, nothing wrong with it, just the admin area is the problem.[/quote]

Hi, look at this: [url]http://dotwhat.net/wlm/8286/[/url]

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Re-uploading the admin side CS-Cart files should resolve the problems - Sno[/QUOTE]

Which files would I have to re upload?

Wanted to add that I recently purchased an SSL certificate for my store if that helps any.

CS support wrote me back. The problem was that I had set admin area access to my IP address and evidently my IP must have changed or something so that’s why I couldn’t get in.

[quote name=‘Tony Broussard’]CS support wrote me back. The problem was that I had set admin area access to my IP address and evidently my IP must have changed or something so that’s why I couldn’t get in.[/QUOTE]

Now at least you know that the IP blocking feature does indeed work, thank you for testing this…