Canonical Links

Hello,

I would like to ask if canonical links are implemented somehow in cs-cart for products. I ve seen them in a couple of third party addons but I cannot find them in a plain cs cart installation. Can you please advice?

Yes, this is part of the built-in SEO module

Yes, this is part of the built-in SEO module

Can you send a screenshot please? Where do I declare the canonical link?

Product category at top of list (in bold text) in General tab will be set as canonical link

Move the category you want the product in as canonical to top of list to change it

Product category at top of list (in bold text) in General tab will be set as canonical link

Move the category you want the product in as canonical to top of list to change it

And what about the products? Let's say i have product A that comes in 3 sizes and I have 3 different products. A1, A2 and A3 Where do I declare the canonical for the products?

Can you send a screenshot please? Where do I declare the canonical link?

You cannot do it manually. It works automatically according to the rules in the following file:

app/addons/seo/schemas/seo/canonical_urls.php

And what about the products? Let's say i have product A that comes in 3 sizes and I have 3 different products. A1, A2 and A3 Where do I declare the canonical for the products?

If you are using variants, the default variation is set as the canonical link automatically