Cannot upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.0.2

Using cs cart 3.0.1 professional. I received a notice in cart admin that said to upgrade to 3.0.2. I went to upgrade center and entered my server credentials (license was already there) and then clicked install. cs cart showed me the files I have modified and then I clicked continue. After a few seconds I see a message that says Store Closed. When I go back to admin, version is still the same.

Any idea why no upgrade?

Hello pxforti,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

OK. I added an access for cs cart admin and for ftp. Note: currently I am using .htaccess to protect the domain so you need to enter username and password to view the site: user: dev2011 password: dev2011

Also, I tried to update with the domain protection off but it still didn't work.

Thanks

Hello pxforti,

Thank you for the provided information. Our technical support engineer will contact you via Help Desk at the first opportunity.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team