Cannot Get Flat Shipping Rates To Work. Pls Help!

For the life of me, I cannot get my flat rate shipping rates to work anymore. I want to charge $3 for orders under $30 and free for over. Please see screen shots for my settings…what am I missing?

Thank you in advance!

ss3.jpg

ss4.jpg

ss5.jpg

ss6.jpg

Your test shipping address is? Have you setup the rates for other locations?

My test shipping address is my personal address in Santa Monica CA. My rates for the other locations are exactly the same as the “all countries” settings.

ss7.jpg

ss8.jpg

I don't this this has any effect on it, but I have shipping settings set to disabled. I also tried putting it on active with no effect as well.

ss9.jpg

[quote name='joshin' timestamp='1405628058' post='187743']

For the life of me, I cannot get my flat rate shipping rates to work anymore. I want to charge $3 for orders under $30 and free for over. Please see screen shots for my settings…what am I missing?

Thank you in advance!

[/quote]Have you tried setting the weight limits in screen shot 1

eg. 0.00 to 5.00

Hello,

[quote name='joshin' timestamp='1405629853' post='187748']

I don't this this has any effect on it, but I have shipping settings set to disabled. I also tried putting it on active with no effect as well.

[/quote]

When the Disable shipping check box on the Settings > Shipping settings page is selected, all shipping methods are ignored and customers can place an order without selecting a shipping method. Shipping freights are also ignored in this case.

Have the text at the third checkout step changed when you enabled shipping?

Hi Guys, thank you so much for your help!

I tried the adding a weight to the other side as suggested, but that didn't do anything.

Then I went to the page “Settings: Shipping Settings” and unchecked the “disable shipping” box and saved it. Once I cleared the cache, the shipping rates started working again. It's so weird because I swear I tried this earlier today with no results. This system can be so convoluted sometimes.

Anyways thank you for sending me in the right direction!

You are welcome. We are glad to help you.