Cannot Figure Out Shipping Methods/rate Areas

I'm having a hard time getting anything to work with shipping methods and rate areas.

I have a vendor that shares the same name as the actual marketplace. This is my personal vendor that I will be selling products through.

I have numerous "Drop-shippers" that I want to use each which have their own shipping methods.

I figured Suppliers would be perfect for this.

My current setup has me as the vendor, with 2 suppliers. One will be offering FREE shipping (Call them supplier A), the other with Calculated Priority Mail from USPS (Call them supplier A ).

For whatever reason the calculated shipping shows up no matter what for all both suppliers A and B.

Inside the supplier settings I have go to "Shippings" and chosen the correct shipping method for each supplier.

To top it off I'm continually dealing with this error below. Which I know there's documents for all over the CS-Cart document area. I have rate areas as followed: "Lower 48" (all the lower 48 states in the U.S.) and "Hawaii and Alaska" as the second rate area. Yet I'm constantly seeing the below error unless I completely remove the calculated shipping method for supplier B.

Sorry, it seems that we have no shipping options available for your location.
Please check your shipping address and contact us if everything is okay. We'll see what we can do about it.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anthony

I'm having similar issues. I have another eCommerce site using bigcommerce - the shipping is so simple and intuitive. However, with cscart multivendor it is a real battle for me to reach even the first step!