Canada Post Module Does Not Work

I am having a hell of a time trying to get the Canada Post Shipping Module to work.

1. When I run a test sometimes I get a rate and sometimes I get and error message that says “This service is not available”

2. The rates it quotes do not match the rates online. Not even close in some cases.

3. I spoke with Canada Post tech support and they are telling me that the module only support 6 different shipping types, but the drop down I see has over 20. The names in the module do not match the names on the Canada Post website.

Has anyone been able to get this to work? Any advise?

Cheers,

Jeff

So I spent 5 hours today testing this and have discovered a number of MAJOR flaws in the Canada Post module. So bad that it makes me wonder if CSC even tested this module before releasing it.

I submitted a bug report here: [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=1237[/url]

I had to dig around in the database and also speak to Canada Post tech support to figure this out, but in its current form, the module is useless.

hello

were you able to fix this issue? i have been trying to set up Canada post my self with out any luck :(