Can You Export Accounting/commission Statistics?

Looking to automate some of the accounting processes for MV. I get how to export the Orders, which is useful for vendors. Under Vendors->Accounting (from the admin side) is there any way to:

a) integrate these numbers (such as commission percentage takes for different products) with accounting software

b) export these numbers to Excel/etc

It's a useful part of the admin panel, but I can't see any additional functionality for it at the moment beyond read-only.

Am I missing something here?

Thank you.

I am afraid, you cannot export this information

Thanks for the response. So the best way to do it would be to export the order history and then calculate the commissions manually?

Also if you familiar with phpmyadmin, try to examine tables related with commissions. Possibly required information can be exported there

I will do. Thank you very much!

Looking to automate some of the accounting processes for MV. I get how to export the Orders, which is useful for vendors. Under Vendors->Accounting (from the admin side) is there any way to:

a) integrate these numbers (such as commission percentage takes for different products) with accounting software

B) export these numbers to Excel/etc

It's a useful part of the admin panel, but I can't see any additional functionality for it at the moment beyond read-only.

Am I missing something here?

Thank you.

Can you please share how you export order history?

Can you please share how you export order history?

Sure!

If you go to Orders->Orders from the admin panel. You can click on individual orders (or select all of them by checking the box to the left of "ID").

Then click Actions->Export Selected

Choose the fields that you would like to carry over. Set it to Comma delimited, and export away.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Also if you familiar with phpmyadmin, try to examine tables related with commissions. Possibly required information can be exported there

Is this in Order_data under phpmyadmin? I'm struggling to find the commission data there.

Thank you!

If I remember correctly, check the cscart_vendor_payouts one

If I remember correctly, check the cscart_vendor_payouts one

That is really helpful, thank you.

I edited it in the file you suggested, and this reflected in the vendor side accounting, but not on the admin side. Are they kept in two different places?

That is really helpful, thank you.

I edited it in the file you suggested, and this reflected in the vendor side accounting, but not on the admin side. Are they kept in two different places?

Never mind - I found it as marketplace_profit.

Thanks as always for huge help eCom Labs!

You are welcome! :)