Can We Use A Subfolder As A Storefront?

Hi how to use a subfolder as a storefront?

www.example.com\eu

(want to use \eu as a different storefront and accessible to certain countries)

Is this possible?

Hello

You can use www.example.com/eu not www.example.com\eu

Best regards

Robert

Hello

You can use www.example.com/eu not www.example.com\eu

Best regards

Robert

Yeah thats a typo :-) thanks!

But what I mean is, Suppose I have 3 storefronts :
example.com
example.com/eu
example.com/au
So when visitors from the EU enters www.example.com or www.example.com/au, will they redirected to www.example.com/eu?
And in other words, there's no way that the visitor can see or get to the other 2 storefronts in this way?

Hello,

You have to set proper countries in tab "Regions" during storefront edition, depending on which countries should be able to access the storefront. So you can restrict storefront example.com/au only to Australian customers, for example.

I'd also suggest to check the storefronts access using VPN, just to make sure customers are redirected correctly.

Best regards,

Robert

Please also take a look

https://docs.cs-cart.com/latest/user_guide/stores/redirect_regional_customers_to_storefront.html

And is there a way to copy my whole storefront with all adjustments to the second storefront?>

Hello,

If on Multi-Vendor, during creating storefront there is a field "Copy theme and its layouts from another storefront" which allows you to set the same graphic theme for new storefront.

If on CS-Cart, during creating storefront you have even more advanced options upon selecting the storefront.

Best regards,

Robert