Can Two Or More Cs-Cart Multivendor Be Hosted On A Single Database?

Hi All.

I was just so curious to know if there I can install multiple cs-cart on single database.

Let’s say I bought three or more Cs-Cart multivendor script on domain.com, m.domain.com and mobile.domain.com. after then is it possible to host the three of them on a single Database without any issues?

Remember the reason is because I want to be able to redirect mobile users from domain.com to m.domain.com for mobile screen and mobile domain com for iPad screens.

With this i can be more focused on mobile ready designs without any restrictions.

Please throw back any suggestions and or reference or your thought.

This is not possible due to Multi-Vendor architecture. But we can change Multi-Vendor according to your needs. You will need to buy only one license. Other domains will be added as aliases to your main license. And the cost of modification will be less than the cost of two additional MV licenses. Feel free to contact us

This is not possible due to Multi-Vendor architecture. But we can change Multi-Vendor according to your needs. You will need to buy only one license. Other domains will be added as aliases to your main license. And the cost of modification will be less than the cost of two additional MV licenses. Feel free to contact us

Does this Mean I can Redirect Mobile users to m.domain.com or mobile.domain.com and have my own mobile specific theme or designs?