Can still only post to this section

I’ve got a trial licence but still can only post in the why cs-cart section of the forum.

I thought it has been changed so one could post everywhere ?

Nige

[quote name=‘nigelt’]I’ve got a trial licence but still can only post in the why cs-cart section of the forum.

I thought it has been changed so one could post everywhere ?

Nige[/QUOTE]

Hello Nige

No, I dont think its possible to post into other sections with a trial licence.

You obviously imagined it and should stay off the bottle.

Regards

Nige

(well… I may as well talk to myself eh! :slight_smile:

Hang in there Nige!

Just don’t rush to put down the bottle, soon it will get easier as instead of talking to yourself, you will begin to actually laugh at yourself! :wink: At that point you may as well just buy the license & solve the whole forum problem yourself!

At one point I could post in other area too. Did something change?

[quote name=‘Struck’] At that point you may as well just buy the license [/QUOTE]

And as soon as I stop getting “please wait your request …” every time CS tries to do something, I will !

Turning off DHTML didnt help much nor did clearing out the cache.

they seem to have locked down the forums - strange for a community driven site to stop potential community members to post ?!

I dont get it myself but there you go…

[quote name=‘mmuller’]they seem to have locked down the forums - strange for a community driven site to stop potential community members to post ?!

I dont get it myself but there you go…[/QUOTE]

Just trying to work out if I even have permissions to reply to an existing thread. Early indications suggest that I can’t start a new one. Unless it’s gone off to be approved by moderators or something… :sad: