Can not Import Customer?

I am switching to CS-Cart from another program and have years of customer/order records I need to import. I have the data in csv files and can map fields to match CS-Cart format. BUT I don’t see how to import!!!

You can import your customer or “User” data into CS-Cart (customer names, addresses, user names, passwords, etc., etc.) However, there doesn’t appear to be any way to import orders associated with these customers into CS-Cart.

I posted question earlier above. I wrote customer service and they said look in Admin, Import Data, links on right - DOH! It’s all there - you can import users, images, products, translations, and orders. And I did do it and works great. As a matter of fact, I discovered you can import ANYTHING thru the PHP database manager on your server. That’s how I ended up importing orders.

[quote name=‘marvinjh’]I posted question earlier above. I wrote customer service and they said look in Admin, Import Data, links on right - DOH! It’s all there - you can import users, images, products, translations, and orders. And I did do it and works great. As a matter of fact, I discovered you can import ANYTHING thru the PHP database manager on your server. That’s how I ended up importing orders.[/QUOTE]

Can you explain how you imported you orders and user profiles through the database manager? I exported _orders, order_data, and order_details from the old database and i exported them into the new one but I still don’t see orders showing up in the backend of cs cart. I am exporting and importing with sql using phpmyadmin