Can I wait to upgrade to v3 once bugs are fixed?

I bought the upgrade to v3. (I am on 2.2.4).

However many people are having the same and similar issues with store import add-on. This includes my developer. It's not a server issue clearly.

Will my upgrade still be valid if I wait a few months til the bugs get worked out or will I have to pay again?

Thank you.

Upgrade licenses usually last 1 year, so yes you can.