Can I Ignore These Upgrade Errors

I got the following errors upgrading to 4.3 from 4.2 (multivendor). Everything seems to be ok after the upgrade so I'm not sure if I can just ignore getting these errors ?

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=1]

Error[color=#B94A48]PO-file contains syntax errors or incorrect structure. Please re-check it and upload again.[/color][/size][/font]

Error occurred: post upgrade[color=#B94A48]Unknown column 'countries_list' in 'cscart_companies' [/color]b[/b][color=#B94A48]:[/color]ALTER TABLE cscart_companies CHANGE countries_list countries_list text[/size][/font]

[quote name='buging' timestamp='1437235781' post='223449']

I got the following errors upgrading to 4.3 from 4.2 (multivendor). Everything seems to be ok after the upgrade so I'm not sure if I can just ignore getting these errors ?

Error[color=#B94A48]PO-file contains syntax errors or incorrect structure. Please re-check it and upload again.[/color][/size][/font]

[/quote]

This one should not be a problem.

[quote name='buging' timestamp='1437235781' post='223449']

Error occurred: post upgrade[color=#B94A48]Unknown column 'countries_list' in 'cscart_companies' [/color]b[/b][color=#B94A48]:[/color]ALTER TABLE cscart_companies CHANGE countries_list countries_list text[/size][/font]

[/quote]

This would not be a problem for Multi-Vendor.

But this means that you had some problems with old upgrades - if you do not have this field in DB table.

Thank you!