Can Cs.cart Post Transaction Data When An Order Is Made?

[color=#38394B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Could someone please help me with this. I am trying to create a new store using software from Plexum. [/size][/font][/color][color=#38394B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Can cs.cart POST transaction data when an order is made and also, if variable can be pass to the chat (e.g. username), which should be post back alone with the transaction data.[/size][/font][/color][color=#38394B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='dominick' timestamp='1398870650' post='182709']

[color=#38394B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Could someone please help me with this. I am trying to create a new store using software from Plexum. [/size][/font][/color][color=#38394B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Can cs.cart POST transaction data when an order is made and also, if variable can be pass to the chat (e.g. username), which should be post back alone with the transaction data.[/size][/font][/color][color=#38394B][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=3]

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.[/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]

There is the “place_order” hook in the “fn_place_order” function which is located in the “app/functions/fn.cart.php” file. Use it to implement the necessary functionality. Also use “fn_get_order_info” to get full order data (e.g. username, address, etc). Hope that helps.

If your vendor is supplying you javascript than you need to utilize the template hook for 'order_confirmation' and use the $order_info variable to provide the data.

Maybe you could provide more detail about what your vendor supplies/expects in the transaction.