Can't see products list in custom block on products

Hi, this is what i've done in admin area (cs-cart 2.2.1 community 4):

Design->Blocks->Products->Add Block

Name:suggested products;

Block content:products;

Filling manually;

Group:center;

Then i go to some product editing → blocks

add few products to custom block (suggested products), then i want to remove some of them and always get “No items defined”

this is a screenshot:

There is only one way to remove item from custom block for Products is to remove from all of them.

any advice on this?

I got the same problem, did you figure it out?

Maybe it's a bug.

should be able to delete 1 or more products. If not, you've found a bug. Please report it through the bugtracker.

Hello all!

In order to fix the bug, please replace this part of the code:

{$lang.items_in_block}: 
{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text="  `$block_data.items_count` " but_href="block_manager.manage_items?block_id=`$block_data.block_id`&location=`$location`&redir_url=`$redirect_url`" but_role="link" but_meta="text-button cm-dialog-opener" but_rev="content_edit_block_picker_`$block_data.block_id`"}

with this one:

{$lang.items_in_block}: 

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_text="  `$block_data.items_count` " but_href="block_manager.manage_items?block_id=`$block_data.block_id`&object_id=`$object_id`&location=`$location`&redir_url=`$redirect_url`" but_role="link" but_meta="text-button cm-dialog-opener" but_rev="content_edit_block_picker_`$block_data.block_id`"}

in the “block_element.tpl” file located in the “skins/basic/admin/views/block_manager/components” directory of your CS-Cart installation.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team.

Hi,

I have installed CS-Cart professional 2.2.2 and am also experiencing the same issue.

I have applied the fix above, which didn't work for me.

Kind Regards,

James

CS-Cart, do you have a fix for this when dealing with a related categories block? (not just related products)