Can't Save In Product Information

Not sure when this seemed to have happened. Running version 4.2.2. When I go into a product specific page to add either more photos or make changes to quantity available or price changes, when I hit the save button, it acts like it’s saving (as in I see button being pressed) but no browser update saying “your changes have been saved” so when I then try to go to another page, it prompts me to “leave page, lose changes” or “stay on page”. It was working fine before and out of the blue this started happening with no add-ons or changes to the store itself. Not sure if the limit per folder is the issue and is there a way to change it after products are populating the store?

Keith

We have a similar problem with product order (the order on the page), we'll put in a series of numbers like 5, 10 , 15, 20 and once we've saved the changes it will it will change the numbers on us.

We have no idea whats causing it either, but we had the same problem you are having now with editing shipping properties. Cs told us it was working as intended

@all, bytraper has fixed the problem

Fix If Your Product Position Numbers Are Randomly Changing Or Not Saving (4.2.4) - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

Hope this information will help someone

[quote name='bytraper' timestamp='1427258509' post='208937']

We have a similar problem with product order (the order on the page), we'll put in a series of numbers like 5, 10 , 15, 20 and once we've saved the changes it will it will change the numbers on us.

We have no idea whats causing it either, but we had the same problem you are having now with editing shipping properties. Cs told us it was working as intended

[/quote]

Our product order hasn't had any issue, yet… (knock on wood) so it's still shown in the order we prefer it to be shown in. Our issue is also not to do with “shipping” as you mentioned unless you just mis-typed and meant shopping… As before, it was all working fine until I needed to go back and add some additional pictures to a few new products and that's when I 1st noticed it wasn't saving. So I had to go the route of an image import file. Wasn't sure when or how this started but only changes I've made are to additional product being added on a weekly basis. I've cleared cache and change the cache name to start new folder, removed some add-ons that were disabled by uninstalling. No add-ons were installed since we started the store. I'm at a loss for why or how this started. Are there any other file modifications I can do to see if the problem gets fixed?

Keith

issue fixed… I had an open HTML tag in my custom shipping language. Back to working.