Sorry if I post here, but I cannot write in the "troubleshooting" forum...
Recently my provider changed the permissions to 'index.php' due to a mail spam attack.
I changed back the permissions to 644 but the login as user and/or administrator doesn't works anymore!
No errors, no warnings: simply the page refresh after sending username and password and nothing changes...
Anything else in the site is still working but the chart, becouse no order is accepted without login.
Also password reset is not working: I receive the mail to reset the password, but it links to the usual login page...
I tried changing other permissions, but nothing changes!