Can't Log Into Admin. Cc Worked For An Hour

So I couldn’t log into my admin today. Just loads and loads until it times out. No errors of any kind. So I did the old, clear cache, cookies, var/folders, etc. and it seemed to work after that. Tried on all 3 computers and was able to log in. An hour later I’m stuck not having access again. Tried clearing everything again but it didn’t do anything this time. HELP!!!

Have you contacted your hosting if they have made any changes?

Well no I haven't BUT they did move me to a new server about 48 hours ago. I have logged in many times since then if they did the move when they said they would (1AM on April 15). What should I be looking for or asking them to look at? Not sure if it's related:Large Amount Of Errors In My Error Log File Instantly - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

And just FYI. The rest of the site seems to be working fine. I can even log in with my admin credentials on the front end without issues.

[quote name='IsItFast' timestamp='1397693484' post='181837']

Well no I haven't BUT they did move me to a new server about 48 hours ago. I have logged in many times since then if they did the move when they said they would (1AM on April 15). What should I be looking for or asking them to look at? Not sure if it's related:Large Amount Of Errors In My Error Log File Instantly - Issues & Troubleshooting - CS-Cart Community Forums

And just FYI. The rest of the site seems to be working fine. I can even log in with my admin credentials on the front end without issues.

[/quote]

Was secure connection enabled for the admin panel earlier? If yes, please check if SSL is installed correctly on new server.

I don't know what the Hell is going on. Support thought it may be because I am running php 5.4 and my cart only supports 5.3. So I downgraded to 5.3 to be safe with the same results. I didn't think this would fix it as I'm pretty sure I've been running 5.4 for months now…or at least I did NOT upgrade the server today right before all this started.

In any case I thought I'd double check to see if SSL was required for the admin area so I tried https. Had the same results. Since I didn't think it was required I went back to http and it magically started working. Not sure if that had anything to do with it but tested on 3 compters (two with no browser clearing) and they all worked. So now I don't know if I did anything to fix it or it is just intermitantly working like it did earlier today. This is driving me nuts!