Can't Install Cs-Cart 4.3.3

Hi,

I need a help. I am trying to install the 4.3.3 version, I've uploaded and extracted on the server, I can start the installation, but after the second page (the server datas) I pushed the Install button but nothing has happened. There is no warning message or something. I've configured the permissions as it was described.

When I push the install button, I've seen this status bar:

Screenshot by Lightshot

but after few seconds, it disappear, and I see the the server information again, the status bar on the pop-up don't do anything. Any idea?

If you provide us with the temporary FTP access, we can check the issue

If you provide us with the temporary FTP access, we can check the issue

I've sent you a PM.

Installed. Please check PM for details

Помогите. Открываю диспечер файлов через панель управления аккаунтом cpanel. Там появились две папкиhosting_static_disabled и hosting_static_parking. сайт открывается с надписью

Сайт надежно припаркован и ожидает открытия. устанавливаю 2 раз на этот домен. т.к. первый раз не получилось выгрузить базу данных с другого хостинга. Что делаю не так. подскажите....

Помогите. Открываю диспечер файлов через панель управления аккаунтом cpanel. Там появились две папкиhosting_static_disabled и hosting_static_parking. сайт открывается с надписью

Сайт надежно припаркован и ожидает открытия. устанавливаю 2 раз на этот домен. т.к. первый раз не получилось выгрузить базу данных с другого хостинга. Что делаю не так. подскажите....

Это вам к службе поддержки хостинга