My cs cart installation stopped working properly after some time.
I'm not able to create products mainly due to “add category” is bugged now.
Here is step by step guide:
- I create a product and enter the name
- Trying to chose category because product can't be saved withot one chosen.
- When I click “add categories” button, my browser warns me that you will be navigated away from the page.
- Then I see the list of categories but in a weird format text list.
- When I chose the categories and try to save, I get an error
“Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /store/var/cache/templates/admin/%%E4^E42^E4252AD1%%mainbox.tpl.php on line 55”
It worked fine for some time when I changed browser from Chrome to Firefox but now it doesn't work on all browsers.