Can't Change Store Logo

I'm using Responsive Theme-Facebook. I want to change the Store Logo I originally installed. In theme editor I'm Trying to browse for the new logo but I get the message-"cannot modify this parameter for Default Styles, Create a new one."

How can I get this done?

Thanks.

Change something in the theme editor and click on the Save button near the list of styles.

http://prntscr.com/bw0bx1

You will see popup window with the ability to enter new style name. Specify new name and create the style (default facebook styles will be copied to it)

i Tried changing the style in the editor from Facebook to Black. I got the pop up and entered black.and hit ok. I hit saved in the theme editor but got the same result. It says that I cannot modify this parameter(logo) for default styles-. Do I have to change from the responsive Theme to something else?

Thank you

i Tried changing the style in the editor from Facebook to Black. I got the pop up and entered black.and hit ok. I hit saved in the theme editor but got the same result. It says that I cannot modify this parameter(logo) for default styles-. Do I have to change from the responsive Theme to something else?

Thank you

Black is also is a default style. You should save the changes in your custom style.