Can't change order status to complete due to low inventory error

Hi. Ok I accidentally deleted a product when I was consolidating some products into one category, so I recreated it. I had an open order that had the deleted product on it, and while this order still shows the deleted product, it doesn't have links to the product like the other products on the order do.

But here's the real issue… now that I am trying to mark that order as complete, it's giving me a low inventory error & defaults the order status to Backordered instead of complete.

The product is set to not track inventory. How do I fix this?

You'll have to edit the order and re-select the new product to replace the old one.

When I go to edit the order, that product isn't on it so I have to add it, but when I click Add Products I get:

Error Oops, something went wrong (error). Please try again.

Hello Brennie369,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

I already have access available through the help desk.

Hello Brennie369,

Thank you for keeping me informed. Our technical support engineer will contact you at the first opportunity.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thank you! :)