Call Back Request Form

I’m trying to create a call back request form but have been unable to find an option to do so. I have seen in admin > pages > add form (form builder) options but cannot see any way to create new form with my own fields etc… Any suggestion please! Thanks

[quote name=‘impactreact’]I’m trying to create a call back request form but have been unable to find an option to do so. I have seen in admin > pages > add form (form builder) options but cannot see any way to create new form with my own fields etc… Any suggestion please! Thanks[/QUOTE]

When you click on add form, it will create a new form with 3 text links at the top, one will be called form builder, click on that. In the blue area at the bottom, you will be able to create fields, select if you want them to be checkboxes, select boxes etc and then click on the plus or sheep to create new fields.

Voila… Done.:wink:

Thanks digitald,

In Form builder tab, there are only 3 options as below;

1 - Form submit text

2 - Email to

3 - Form is secure (SSL)

I cannot see any option to create text boxes etc.

On a side note, I’ve checked Form Builder is enable in Admin > Add-ons

Can you please assist me on this?

Thanks

Kind regards,

IR

fill it out and click SAVE

after that it takes you to next step. which is where you add textboxes

works fine in demo.cs-cart.com

play with the demo.

You are right ETInteractive, it does work in the demo without any problem.

I cannot see these options in my site’s admin unless I have messed up with something without knowing.

Any help will be appreciated !!! Thanks

Kind regards,

IR

Is this possible guys?

[quote name=‘impactreact’]You are right ETInteractive, it does work in the demo without any problem.

I cannot see these options in my site’s admin unless I have messed up with something without knowing.

Any help will be appreciated !!! Thanks

Kind regards,

IR[/QUOTE]

Make sure you have to form builder turned on in addons. From admin click on Administration → addons and then make sure form builder is enabled

I’ve checked this again - form builder is turned on and enable. Is there any other setting somewhere to enable this functionality?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the form builder addon and clear cache.