Cab`t add anything to cart

Hello, when customer trying to add some item to cart they are nor receiving any messages and item is not added to cart. And that is with all browsers. And when im in admin panel trying to place order and added item Im receiving error message:

“Database error: Unknown column ‘allow_free_buy’ in ‘field list’ (1054)

Invalid query: SELECT plan_id, allow_free_buy FROM cscart_recurring_plans WHERE status = ‘A’ AND FIND_IN_SET(29920, product_ids)”

Thats not belongs prom item quantity price or something. same with all items in shop. What can be bad? Thanks

Did you play with any addons recently?

Ive been having the same problems. Not adding items to the cart, if there are items in the cart they cant be removed or updated. People are not being able to sign out of their accounts.

Martfox have had a look for me and said its all working fine, but im still getting complaint from my customers :frowning:

[quote name=‘TashNZ’]Ive been having the same problems. Not adding items to the cart, if there are items in the cart they cant be removed or updated. People are not being able to sign out of their accounts.

Martfox have had a look for me and said its all working fine, but im still getting complaint from my customers :([/QUOTE]

Most likely these situations are occurring only by users of an older browser version, as in perhaps IE6 and older. If possible, I would attempt to find our what browser & version they were using while attempting to place their order. I would also update to the latest version of CS-Cart as improvements were made at some time over the last several months related to this problem.