Buy Together version update. 2.2.2

When we activate the add ons 'Buy Together' there is only 1 product in the shopping bag after clicking on the 'add the all cart. There is a bug, we tested on the demo site however the result is same, it doesnt work. We want to use this modul can you please suggest us how to do?

What I explained above has happened after the last update. 2.2.2

[quote name='globalburo' timestamp='1314254795' post='120316']

When we activate the add ons 'Buy Together' there is only 1 product in the shopping bag after clicking on the 'add the all cart. There is a bug, we tested on the demo site however the result is same, it doesnt work. We want to use this modul can you please suggest us how to do?

What I explained above has happened after the last update. 2.2.2

[/quote]

Did you post it in the bug tracker?

[quote name='Flow' timestamp='1314257903' post='120323']

Did you post it in the bug tracker?

[/quote]

Yes I did but I m received this message there [#10T100] You do not have permission to view this project. What can i do about that?

Is there anyone to help me?

Pls I need help

Hello Globalburo,

This issue is not a bug in standard CS-Cart. When you click the “Add all to cart” button, all products (main and additional) are added to your cart, but you can see only a main product with a price of all “buy together” products in order to prevent a mess in the “mini-cart” window. In order to see all the products on the “View cart” page, you need to click on the “Click here for more details” link in order to see a list of additional products. Below I attached a necessary screenshot.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support Team