Buy Products Together as a Bundle Package MOD Released

[quote name=‘joe’]I think Suppliers add-on is a good example. Yes, we pay for the cart then we want features related with shopping cart. Am I right? Shouldn’t all necessary add-ons be integrated into cs-cart to make it the best of all?[/QUOTE]

How do you understand word “necessary”? Should this necessary be for you and me? All necessary mods are already integrated. If not that means you need something custom made just for you.

[quote name=‘Darius’]How do you understand word “necessary”? Should this necessary be for you and me? All necessary mods are already integrated. If not that means you need something custom made just for you.[/QUOTE]

Make cs-cart better and better, that is necessary. Even for a small amount of people, you don’t know who will need what kind of features, as long as the features will help cs-cart customers increase sales, then it is necessary. Does it make sense?

Thank you.

[quote name=‘joe’]Make cs-cart better and better, that is necessary. Even for a small amount of people, you don’t know who will need what kind of features, as long as the features will help cs-cart customers increase sales, then it is necessary. Does it make sense?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

70% of add-ons in my cart are turned off.

[quote name=‘Darius’]70% of add-ons in my cart are turned off.[/QUOTE]

Then I would say that fits for you, not others…

You can’t use your requirements to measure other people’s…

Hope this one also makes sense…

I am looking for the MoneyBookers checkout mod. There is anyone who can make the mod in version 2.0. :rolleyes:

[quote name=‘miracles’]I am looking for the MoneyBookers checkout mod. There is anyone who can make the mod in version 2.0. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Waoo, this one might be not necessary…Payment gateway is out of the scope of what I’ve mentioned necessary.

For current release, we’ve already got lots of options.

Joe,

I don’t see Playboy magazine under Books in your online ehermon store?

Do they still publish it there in Indonesia?

[quote name=‘joe’]Waoo, this one might be not necessary…Payment gateway is out of the scope of what I’ve mentioned necessary.

For current release, we’ve already got lots of options.[/QUOTE]

Nope i am not satisfied with your reply. Millions of merchant using moneybookers so why we can’t. Only paypal is not the world in checkout we need moneybookers too.

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6[/url]

Please register and respond to this addon in the Club Addon Development Forums where we can more closely monitor and update the on-going efforts of all the Club’s Addons - Sno

[quote name=‘miracles’]Nope i am not satisfied with your reply. Millions of merchant using moneybookers so why we can’t. Only paypal is not the world in checkout we need moneybookers too.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you and I am sorry for saying that. As you can tell, my sentence is structrued based on someone’s sharing is no need concept…

[quote name=‘MikeFold’]Joe,

I don’t see Playboy magazine under Books in your online ehermon store?

Do they still publish it there in Indonesia?[/QUOTE]

Hi Mike, I think Playboy Indonesia is still ongoing based in Bali island. Lots of Hindu people there and that island is pretty open.

BTW, I love your site… It is so good…