Buy It Now > Paypal

Now this has been asked multiple times but never got any responds.

Is it actually not possible to make a buy now paypal button or paypal express checkout button, that would make you buy product of description page you are in.

We have just created an add-on for PayPal Express Checkout

https://www.ecom-labs.com/ready-to-use-add-ons/cs-cart-paypal-button-add-on.html

Wow. Really apreciate this!

Bought it and afterwards tested...

Problem is with product as such

http://demo.ecom-labs.com/v436/electronics/cameras-and-photo/dslr-cameras/d300s-body-only/

shipping fee.. ?

Bought it and afterwards tested...

Problem is with product as such

http://demo.ecom-labs.com/v436/electronics/cameras-and-photo/dslr-cameras/d300s-body-only/

shipping fee.. ?

Since your address is unknown, you should log in or specify address. Default PayPal Express integration works in the same way

Is there a way somehow to hide this button for products less 50$ or make it use standard shipping method?

Is there a way somehow to hide this button for products less 50$ or make it use standard shipping method?

app/addons/ecl_paypal/controllers/frontend/products.pre.php

add
$price = fn_get_product_price($pid, 1, $auth);
if ($price < 50) {
    return;
}
before
foreach ($checkout_buttons as $payment_id => $button) {

Thank you.

You are welcome! If you face any problem or have questions, please let me know

Spotted one more problem. This button appears also for out of stock products.

Spotted one more problem. This button appears also for out of stock products.

Thank you for the feedback. We have updated the package. Please download latest version from the Order details page

Downloaded latest package, installed but after hitting this button it does not do anything, just spins but does not connect to paypal.

Disregard this, in upgrade paypal express certificate was lost..

What about shipping fee? This addon could really have a setting for minimum product price to appear, also what shipping method to add (standard cheapest shipping method).

Downloaded latest package, installed but after hitting this button it does not do anything, just spins but does not connect to paypal.

Disregard this, in upgrade paypal express certificate was lost..

What about shipping fee? This addon could really have a setting for minimum product price to appear, also what shipping method to add (standard cheapest shipping method).

Thank you for your idea. I will discuss with the management new setting with minimal price. As for second request, it will be required to change code of the built-in PayPal module. I am afraid, we will not add it

Well there must be one or another, I sell even products that cost 1$ so obviously your addon cannot be on my site with such products available. There must be either minimum margin were I can offer free shipping or add this addon should use some standard postage method..

Thank you for your idea. I will discuss with the management new setting with minimal price. As for second request, it will be required to change code of the built-in PayPal module. I am afraid, we will not add it

I am not 100% positive but this addon clears express checkout settings..

I am not 100% positive but this addon clears express checkout settings..

We have about 20 downloads of this module and have never faced such problem since the module does not update any data in the database.

OK no problem.

Can you explain me how it works? After you click paypal button and login to paypal what happens next? Never actually tested it.

It clears cart, adds product to cart and runs functions of the PayPal module (emulates the click on the PayPal button on the Cart page)