Bundles or Value Packs?

That is similar to cs-cart product configurator with special price

Is the configorator the way that people are going to do bundles? That doesn’t make sense to me.

Why not? For example , compare “Cs-cart product configurator” with “Magento Bundle.” Magento Bundle is a typical “product configurator” without compatibility classes. So that means cs-cart has also extra compatibity capability. That means the user can also customize the bundle with compatibility guide if set.

Did you think that product configurator is an add on going to configure the products from the scratch?

You should first create default typical bundles or sets for a possible final user re-configuration with or without compatibility setting depending on the set/bundle.

I always pre select “Default configuration products” from the product groups for each products

However cs-cart product configurator should be enhanced for a wider and more friendly use.

The “Buy Together” add-on is finally working in the labs - seems fine for basic pre-packaged bundles. It appears to offer the same features as the Snorocket mod does.

Bob

[quote name=‘jobosales’]The “Buy Together” add-on is finally working in the labs - seems fine for basic pre-packaged bundles. It appears to offer the same features as the Snorocket mod does.

Bob[/QUOTE]

CS finally listened to Snorocket, I’m so SHOCKED, I’m going downstairs for the HUGE bowl of oreo ice cream right now…

Wow!. Good to see that It also supports product options as well! As far as I remember Topcode pro did not support the options in the past for “buy together”.

We also also need options to be supported for “required product” and “product configurator” as well :frowning:

I can’t wait for the new version :mrgreen:

What the hell where is Buy Together Mod in new version :mad: :mad:

[quote name=‘miracles’]What the hell where is Buy Together Mod in new version :mad: :mad:[/QUOTE]

Pretty obviously, it did not make the cut which is not surprising since it was not working in the labs until just a couple of days ago.

Bob