Build/develop Private Message Addon/module

I was wondering if you guys will be interested with CSCart Private message?

'Personal Message' or PM should be the basic system to make a conversation between

Admin, Vendor or Customer together.

It would make many advantage to do many things such as

To send a new campaign promotion, To ask the questions of order,

To make an announcement,

To send a notification or To send the updates of order.

Onsite Personal Message will be more faster than e-mail, more reliable for an official message from Admin and more easy to approach together.

The customers would feel as they are being a part of your store more than contact together with other 3rd party way. (eg. Email, 3rd Party Live Chat)

If you're interested with this module/addon, please say “[color=#006400]count me in[/color]” and I will start building this.

For the cost: please suggest a reasonable amount.

This product will be posted on our website at http://www.cartaddon.com

I was wondering if you guys will be interested with CSCart Private message?

'Personal Message' or PM should be the basic system to make a conversation between

Admin, Vendor or Customer together.

It would make many advantage to do many things such as

To send a new campaign promotion, To ask the questions of order,
To make an announcement,
To send a notification or To send the updates of order.

Onsite Personal Message will be more faster than e-mail, more reliable for an official message from Admin and more easy to approach together.
The customers would feel as they are being a part of your store more than contact together with other 3rd party way. (eg. Email, 3rd Party Live Chat)

If you're interested with this module/addon, please say "[b]count me in[/b]" and I will start building this.

For the cost: please suggest a reasonable amount.
This product will be posted on our website at http://www.cartaddon.com

I know this post is a long time ago...but please count me in, did you ever built this?