Bugs in new version (2.1.1)

the administration panel is not responding e.g…

1. store is not closing when i click on close store text from footer

2. when i disable the “Enable secure connection in administrator area” from Admin>settings>general its not responses

3)even when i disable anything from Admin>settings>general nothing is working fine means no effect to anywhere on site…

3. print invoice (pdf) doesn’t showing the barcode at bottom, it shows box with text barcode in it…

[quote name=‘doc1’]the administration panel is not responding e.g…

1. store is not closing when i click on close store text from footer

2. when i disable the “Enable secure connection in administrator area” from Admin>settings>general its not responses

3)even when i disable anything from Admin>settings>general nothing is working fine means no effect to anywhere on site…

3. print invoice (pdf) doesn’t showing the barcode at bottom, it shows box with text barcode in it…[/QUOTE]

I don’t have any of these issues so you may want to open a support ticket as there may have been an issue with your upgrade.

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]…there may have been an issue with your upgrade.[/quote]

…or with your php/server settings…

Before update the cs-cart everything works fine…

cs-cart 2.1.0 works fine but when upgrade this to 2.1.1 its creating problems which i said above…

any suggestions please

I had similar problems. Try and delete cache folder in /var directory.

[quote name=‘mgpshop’]I had similar problems. Try and delete cache folder in /var directory.[/QUOTE]

You should make it a practice after EVERY upgrade, or after major changes have been made for whatever the reason, to clear the entire contents within both the /var/compiled folder as well as the /var/cache folder. All folders and files will be more or less rebuilt immediately as soon as the front & backend of your site is visited. The idea is that this will rebuild the contents of these folders correctly while removing any conflicting trash remaining from prior installs which causes alot of the conflicts/strange behavior we read about here in the forums.