I have found the following bugs in cs-cart. Please verify if my understanding is wrong.
1. The Category tree in admin is not behaving in a standard way. i.e.
checking a parent doesn't check all children.
unchecking a parent doesn't uncheck all children.
2. Because of above behavior, it's possible to assign a vendor child categories but not parent category. In such cases, the child categories doesn't show up in vendor panel.
3. When a Vendor is disabled or in new state, it's users are still active. This is true for teh first default administrator of a new vendor as well.
- Apply for a vendor account. It will create a new vendor entry with status "NEW".
- Now disable this vendor. Automatically a user is created in Active status. This user can login into website as well as vendor panel. This is wrong.
- Now inactivate a previously active vendor. It have no impact on any of it's administrator. This should be covered as well.
Please provide an acknowledgement as well as estimated time/version to fix these if applicable.