Im using 2.2.4 and here are steps to reproduce my issue
- create a new admin group (say ‘Seller Admin’)
- create a new vendor account
- set it to ‘active’. this will automatically create an admin user account
- assign the new admin to ‘Seller Admin’
- Login vendor admin panel using temporary password
- vendor is prompted to change password
however, the ‘save’ button is missing thus the vendor is stuck
This problem only happens if I perform step 4. If I dont assign to any admin group, the login process works fine.
IS this a bug?
As a workaround, I unchecked ‘force admin to change password on first login’ but the vendor is still being asked to change the password??
help please…is there any fix?