I am enabling the "confirm" flag within the select_popup.tpl to have the user confirm a change in the product status while on the products.manage controller. However, even though the confirmation message is displayed, and it is functionally working (when selecting no changes are not saved). Visually the selection still changes which I believe is a bug.
So for example,
- The user changes the product status from Active to Hidden.
- A message requesting confirmation is shown
- The user cancels
- Changes are not saved (intended)
- Visually it looks as if the change was made (bug?)
- Refreshing the page shows that the changes were not actually performed (intended)
My question is, is cm-confirm just not meant to be used here, or is this a bug?