Bug Report: All Categories Will Lose Their Storefronts When Add Add Bulk Categoris Via Bulk Category Addition In Cs Cart Multivendor Ultimate

I met a bug today:

When I choose a storefront and click Bulk category addtion to add some categories for the current storefront, after I added all of them and click Create button, the page is refreshed automatically, Now I found all categories in Cs Cart Multivendor Ultimate will lose their originally assigned storefronts.

Now all of my categories are in Storefront: All (Common categories).

Is it a big bug and crazy thing?

Has happened to me too when updating a main category (never on subcategories) in latest version of CS-Cart Ultimate (not multivendor)

Easy repair for me with only 1 store so far is to run this sql command in phpMyAdmin

UPDATE `cscart_categories` SET `storefront_id` = '1' WHERE `cscart_categories`.`storefront_id` = '0';

And the same problem occurs when you select multiple categories and save them after batch editing.

I met a bug today:

When I choose a storefront and click Bulk category addtion to add some categories for the current storefront, after I added all of them and click Create button, the page is refreshed automatically, Now I found all categories in Cs Cart Multivendor Ultimate will lose their originally assigned storefronts.

Now all of my categories are in Storefront: All (Common categories).

Is it a big bug and crazy thing?

report it in the bug tracker

https://forum.cs-cart.com/tracker/