Bridging to Forum Software

I am on the verge of purchasing CS-Cart. It seems to be the best solution out there.

I’m hoping to create a community around my store in the way of a Forum. So I am wondering if CS-Cart is capable of bridging to any forum software in anyway?

Thanks in advance,

Orsenfelt

CS custom development quoted us a vBulletin login share for CS-Cart that was $400, the mod club is considering getting this developed if you are interested in helping donate towards the development costs - Sno

That is certainly something I’d be interested in.

Would it be vBulletin V4?

[quote name=‘snorocket’]CS custom development quoted us a vBulletin login share for CS-Cart that was $400, the mod club is considering getting this developed if you are interested in helping donate towards the development costs - Sno[/QUOTE]

Could you tie in the databases so there’s only one login point? & be able to pull up message history and things from a single user panel? That’s be good. I dreamed of a web forum that you can also use for the marketing tools and banner and such that cs cart already has.

Robert

Did anything come of vBulletin integration Sno?

Any news on forum intergration?

I’d be interested in a phpbb intergration.

[quote name=‘ibaker’]Did anything come of vBulletin integration Sno?[/QUOTE]

someone else already had it coded but wanted a ridiculous payment for the mod, more then it cost to develop, let me ask cs and I will get it for you, I can also hack the addon to work with phpbb, Thanks - Sno

Fantastic Sno - thank you!