Brand List

Does anyone know how I can create a page that automatically lists all Brands (I have already created a Product Feature and filter called Brand).

I need to get a list of all the brands on a page though with their icons so the customer browse by brand.

I used shop by features from Sno and works well on our hi vis site

see it here

john

Thanks. I just checked and Sno is not currently selling any add ons while refactoring for version 3 but thats close to what i need

You can create a menu item and put the following in the URL field:

index.php?dispatch=product_features.view_all&q=products.search%26filter_id%3D1%26

This gives an alphabetically sorted brand list. When you click on the brand it takes you to a search result with just the products from that brand.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

That URL you gave does not list all the brands on one page.

I can go to individual brands with index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=87

Is there anything else i can try? This is really the main thing that is holding my cart POC from going to the customer

Nick

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1363432280' post='157894']

That URL you gave does not list all the brands on one page.

I can go to individual brands with index.php?dispatch=product_features.view&variant_id=87

Is there anything else i can try? This is really the main thing that is holding my cart POC from going to the customer

Nick

[/quote]

Confusion, have you taken a look at the Mega Menu Pro from Cscartrocks.com ? Not exactly what you seem to be asking for, however, it may give you somewhat similar or even better results.

http://www.cscartrocks.com/mega-menu-pro.html

I am actually using the shop by brand addon by alt-team. It works perfectly for what i want.

I really just want a way that i can then display all the brands on one page.

I could always make a page With the logos and have these link into the categories.

In fact i may just do this as it will only take a couple of minutes to whip up.

I would have liked for all the brands to be dynamic but alt team wanted $80 to do this when the plugin was only $65.

I have just made a static page with a table with all the brand logos linking back into their respective pages.

Problem solved. Easy considering the page only has 8 brands

Sno Rockets did this automatically, had the list of brands all on one page, I assumed the Alt Teams did this too before i purchased. I need to pay attention more when I am spending my money I think. :-(