Brand / Features add-on

ya please we could use this to.

any news for V3.03??

would love to have this addon as well!

I am just starting to move our shops to v3. This includes upgrading all our add-ons. So when it's finished I'll let you know.

I hope to have everything done in about 2 months.

Hey Flow, is it addon available for 3.0.4?

and is it possible to create brand a-z list in front, like alt-team had :D

I hope to have this add-on (with some extra features) ready in the next couple of weeks :)

way to go Flow! thanks

Any news?

i need this addon, v3.0.4

Anyday now :)

oh, it would be great! :-)

any news?)

Now this is hear it doesn't really make sense to release a new, free version. I advice to buy this one so you will get the support from alt-team.

Should have read the rest of this thread…I just downloaded this V2 addon and made the necessary changes for V3…only to find your most recent post. Happy to send it across to you Flow if you need it and want to distribute it. Thanks for the addon and heads up nonetheless!

Hey Stellar,

That would sure make a lot of people happy, I get a lot of mails about it from people who don't want to spend money on it. So sure, that would be great. I'll put it online again.

Maybe you can up it somewhere and send me a pm with the link?

Cheers!

[quote name=‘StellarBytes’ timestamp=‘1361838674’ post=‘156390’]

Should have read the rest of this thread…I just downloaded this V2 addon and made the necessary changes for V3…only to find your most recent post. Happy to send it across to you Flow if you need it and want to distribute it. Thanks for the addon and heads up nonetheless!

[/quote]

can you also send me the link of this great addon please? thank you! :)

[quote name=‘euroworkerweb’ timestamp=‘1371025715’ post=‘163458’]

can you also send me the link of this great addon please? thank you! :)

[/quote]

Have a look at post #7 for a link

Great! thank you! :)