Blog For Cs-Cart Store

I’m curious what everyone is doing for a blog on their cs-cart store?

Are you using a blog plugin? wordpress?

I like wordpress but I’m open to other options available.

I personally would like to install the blog at Domain Blog | Domain, Website, and Ecommerce Tips for Small Businesses (due to SEO reasons) so it looks at my website and blog as one vs having blog.domain.com, search engines see this as another domain.

How do you have your blogs setup and why?

Thanks!

You can check out this addon

[quote name='neuman' timestamp='1393267185' post='178128']

I'm curious what everyone is doing for a blog on their cs-cart store?

Are you using a blog plugin? wordpress?

I like wordpress but I'm open to other options available.

I personally would like to install the blog at Domain Blog | Domain, Website, and Ecommerce Tips for Small Businesses (due to SEO reasons) so it looks at my website and blog as one vs having blog.domain.com, search engines see this as another domain.

How do you have your blogs setup and why?

Thanks!

[/quote]

Hello,

i am recommending “Advance Blog Add-on for CS-Cart” and click here for more info

Thank you…

Hi,

If you need a free solution please check [url=“Free Addon: Simple Blog - Third-Party Add-ons - CS-Cart Community Forums”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/35001-free-addon-simple-blog-functionality/page__fromsearch__1[/url]

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

Hello neuman,

We'd like to offer you a powerful blog solution for the affordable price. You are welcome to read more details and try demo here.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

Is there a way to have a “latest news” feed on the front page, maybe generated from the short description or the first couple of sentences of the post?

Hello JackConnick,

Unfortunately, our addon hasn't such functionality by default. We've sent you a PM with the detais.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

[quote name='JackConnick' timestamp='1394039746' post='178819']

Is there a way to have a “latest news” feed on the front page, maybe generated from the short description or the first couple of sentences of the post?

[/quote]

Hello JackConnick,

Can you check here and most of blog features are available.

Regards,

Synic Systems Pvt Ltd.

Yes, it's very nice. But your price is extremely high.

We are looking at using one of the many free advanced blogging systems (like Blogger) and simply using a feed onto the site pages.

Jack

Hello JackConnick,

Thank you for your feedback on ''CS-Cart Blog' functionality features. Please me us know if want to do custom cs-cart development or add-on development. We have immense experience in CS-Cart development and also completed many websites for our clients.

Regards,

Synic Systems Pvt Ltd.

I would say the is many reasons why you shouldn't force a blog into your store. Not saying don't have a blog just don't combine it with your database and don't make it easy for people to choose to read your blog when they came to your store with a buying intension.

Another reason it why use a substandard blogging platform which maybe continues the less effect SEO as your product pages. When you can use a dedicated blogging platform like Wordpress which does more for SEO then cs-cart could hope to do. This also has loads of plugs and themes available which you can use to attract people to your site and add features to it.

I use WP as my landing page.