Blog add-on

Hello,

Does anybody know of a blog readymade to integrate into CS-Cart?

I know it is properly not the most wanted blog, but I need it :)

Hi,

We have an addon that integrates cs-cart with wordpress. You can see an example of it in use here

[url=“Online Shopping Site India - Shop Online for men, women and kids fashion, home, kitchen, health, sports and more products at ShopClues”]http://shopclues.com/blog/[/url]

[url=“Online Shopping Site India - Shop Online for men, women and kids fashion, home, kitchen, health, sports and more products at ShopClues”]http://shopclues.com/[/url]

The /blog location is a wordpress site, the / location is the cs cart site. The addon dynamically creates the wordpress skin from the cs cart skin so that all navigation elements and css, etc is seamlessly pulled through so you can just focus on content in the blog site, and not have to worry about making it look integrated.

If you're interested please drop us a line

contact@sinclairtechnologysolutions.com

Cheers,

Will

Hi Will,

Thank you for the response.

I am looking for an add-on, where the users in CS-Cart can write on there own blog on the website.

I see, I guess that's a different thing to what our addon does. Happy to help you spec it up for custom development if you can't find a ready made one.

Kind Regards,

Will

Thank you Will - I will keep you in mind.

[quote name='sts-ltd' timestamp='1334609609' post='134940']

The addon dynamically creates the wordpress skin from the cs cart skin so that all navigation elements and css, etc is seamlessly pulled through so you can just focus on content in the blog site, and not have to worry about making it look integrated.

[/quote]

Very impressive, and congratulation on your work.

Does it mean, that wordpress pulls the header and footer, or is cs-cart pulling the articles from the wordpress database? and Could still be added new plugins to the wordpress or is locked?

Thanks for opening your addon to the forum.

Best,

The addon works via a custom wordpress addon and skin combination; you essentially install wordpress on a separate location, for example /blog , then install the wordpress addon, providing it the url of your cscart homepage and it generates a skin based on that.

Wordpress is otherwise completely unchanged and you can make use of it, with other modules, etc as you require.

Kind Regards,

Will

[quote name='sts-ltd' timestamp='1334609609' post='134940']

Hi,

We have an addon that integrates cs-cart with wordpress. You can see an example of it in use here

[url=“Online Shopping Site India - Shop Online for men, women and kids fashion, home, kitchen, health, sports and more products at ShopClues”]http://shopclues.com/blog/[/url]

[url=“Online Shopping Site India - Shop Online for men, women and kids fashion, home, kitchen, health, sports and more products at ShopClues”]http://shopclues.com/[/url]

The /blog location is a wordpress site, the / location is the cs cart site. The addon dynamically creates the wordpress skin from the cs cart skin so that all navigation elements and css, etc is seamlessly pulled through so you can just focus on content in the blog site, and not have to worry about making it look integrated.

If you're interested please drop us a line

contact@sinclairtechnologysolutions.com

Cheers,

Will

[/quote]

What does this addon cost?

Is the installation process a matter of importing an addon and uploading the files, or are file/template edits needed?

Is it compatible with CS-Cart 3?

I need this very much, yes how much addon cost also be able to re-costum again? Thanks

note : your demo need to fix it :) its not compitable

Yes, this sounds pretty cool. Please post the price.

Hi Will, your link does not appear to work anymore. Did you delete this off your site?

Doesn’t look like he is using CS-Cart anymore.

Can anyone tell what he is using??? Or is it just heavily modified theme?

Just when I thought I was getting somewhere! :(