Blocks -Remove Products

If I use Block in different categories, =>categories details page to add block content.

I wonder, how to remove product which I had manually added. There is no remove button, so I can´remove and change the list.

Hello Leevings,

[quote name='leevings' timestamp='1308309593' post='115142']

If I use Block in different categories, =>categories details page to add block content.

I wonder, how to remove product which I had manually added. There is no remove button, so I can´remove and change the list.

[/quote]

When you add products to a created block using the “Add products” link on the necessary category details page, products will be available in the “Listed items” section. Next to each added product you can see the “delete” link, so you can click on it and a necessary product will be removed. Below I attached a necessary screenshot.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

categories-block.png

Ok! we talk about same thing. But as you can see from my file, there is no “delete” button, only edit=muokkaa…

Sorry, I find the reason, some how there was no translation text in language field “Delete”, it was empty…

Hello Leevings,

[quote name='leevings' timestamp='1308312537' post='115149']

Sorry, I find the reason, some how there was no translation text in language field “Delete”, it was empty…

[/quote]

We are glad to hear that you managed to resolve the problem.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team