Blocks not staying where I put them?

Hi Everyone,

for some reason I have a problem in the block manager.

Basically I’ll move a block to where I want it to be, and it tells me that the changes have been saved.

But as soon as I reload the webpage or the admin page, the blocks are right back where they were before I moved them, and no amount of anything will make them stay in the new place…

Has anybody had this problem before? Its almost like the blocks aren’t saving?!

Any ideas?

Just to add to this, it only seems to do this on the Home Page. I have tried deleting the cache both manually and automatically with the 'cc" extension on admin. The blocks on the rest of the pages work perfectly, its just the damn blocks on the home page that have this problem,…

I can disable the blocks, and it seems to save those settings, but not actual positions.

The really stupid thing is, even if I delete the block, its right back as soon as I reload the page?!?!?

Please has anyone got any ideas???

Hello bytraper,

Thank you for your message.

The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team