blocks are not displaying in left side of default layout from admin

i am using cs-cart version 3,

the problem is related to Blocks of admin,

In “Default” layout i created two grid of width 12 and 4.

I added “Main Content” Block to grid which has width 12.

Now if i am adding any block in grid of width 4, its doesnt display in frontend.

I tried with default cs-cart blocks of “Categories”, " Products" and “Recently viewed”,

can anyone please show me right direction ?

Update: if i add any block in “Default” section, its only display on left side of My Account Section's pages (Orders, Compare list, My tags etc). if i add any block in “Default”, it shouldn't display on all pages automatically ? or i will add it on all pages separately ?

[quote name=‘developer’ timestamp=‘1349781544’ post=‘146698’]

i am using cs-cart version 3,

the problem is related to Blocks of admin,

In “Default” layout i created two grid of width 12 and 4.

I added “Main Content” Block to grid which has width 12.

Now if i am adding any block in grid of width 4, its doesnt display in frontend.

I tried with default cs-cart blocks of “Categories”, " Products" and “Recently viewed”,

can anyone please show me right direction ?

[/quote]

Hi there,

As I know, from 3.x versions the main content in the default layout is not appears anywhere. If you would like to change the main elements, you have to do it manually for categories, products, pages, etc… (I make these things that way from 3.x)

UPDATE: only appears on that controllers, you did not add to locations :)

thanks mate, what you mean by “only appears on that controllers, you did not add to locations” ?

and now i am stuck in another problem, i want to add two “Category Block” in left side of every category page, as i set category for that block from admin so it just diplay sub-categories of that specific category.

but when i try to add second, it overwrite the first one.

is it not possible to add two same kind of blocks on any page ?