Blocks and menu's not showing!?

HI all,

I am having a very strange problem. I installed a new shop, version 2.14, and was adding products, changing some settings, etc. Nothing very interesting.

Then all of a sudden my shop stopped displaying the menus and blocks. No quick links, no top menu, nothing. My admin seems fine, everything is there and turned on when necessary.

Alos, when I try to preview a product page I get a 404 page.

I have no idea what could have caused this. I wasn’t changing code, the server, nothing. Just basic admin settings.

Changing skin does not help…

Hope you can help!

Thanks - Floris

Hello Floris,

[quote name=‘Flow’]HI all,

I am having a very strange problem. I installed a new shop, version 2.14, and was adding products, changing some settings, etc. Nothing very interesting.

Then all of a sudden my shop stopped displaying the menus and blocks. No quick links, no top menu, nothing. My admin seems fine, everything is there and turned on when necessary.

Alos, when I try to preview a product page I get a 404 page.

I have no idea what could have caused this. I wasn’t changing code, the server, nothing. Just basic admin settings.

Changing skin does not help…

Hope you can help!

Thanks - Floris[/QUOTE]

We are sorry to hear that you experience such a problem.

The problem with hidden information can occur when the localization setting is enabled in your store. It seems that the created localization is not applied to categories, products, pages, etc. To apply it, you should open the desired page (for example: detailed product page) and select the created localization in the “Localization” select box.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Ah, hat was one of the things I was playing around with and had never used before.

Working fine again! Thanks!

You are welcome.

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team