Block Problems with New Skin

Hola

We've bought a new theme for our store yesterday from the cscarttemplates website. The theme we went for is the 'New iStore Template' as it's the closest to the layout we want with minimal CSS/Block changes.

We have encountered an issue very early on though, I had all the blocks previously lining up correctly in our header but with the new theme this happens.

[attachment=6402:Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 10.35.26.png]

I have completely re-done the grids and blocks in the header 3 times now and every time produces the same result, the Account and Cart blocks won't align horizontally. Here is a screenshot of the header blocks

[attachment=6401:Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 10.34.34.png]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Spadge

Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 10.34.34.png

Screen Shot 2013-01-26 at 10.35.26.png

First, try clearing your cache, your-admin.php?cc

Also, if you can provide a URL, that would be great. If not, we are all going to have to guess what is going on and that isn't going to work very good.

Thanks,

Brandon

Cache has been cleared, both web and local, first thing I did actually. Surely it would be guesswork anyway unless I gave you admin access? I can provide any further information from the backend should you require it.

I would rather not publically advertise the URL at this stage, anyone who is willing to help please reply below and I shall PM the link.

Thanks,

Spadge

Sure, PM me. A lot can be done just with Firebug.

Thanks,

Brandon