Block Isn't Showing On Content Pages

I have a Latest News block on the Default layout in the header section. It’s not showing on my Content Pages, but it is on all of the other cart-generated pages. When I view the layout in the pages, it shows the block. Also when I view the Pages layout in Design>Layout, it shows the default header will be used. It’s just not showing on the live site. :confused:

Attached is a screenshot of the layout. The free shipping block shows, but not the latest news above it.

layout.JPG

[quote name=‘Brennie369’ timestamp=‘1436102971’ post=‘221654’]

I have a Latest News block on the Default layout in the header section. It’s not showing on my Content Pages, but it is on all of the other cart-generated pages. When I view the layout in the pages, it shows the block. Also when I view the Pages layout in Design>Layout, it shows the default header will be used. It’s just not showing on the live site. :confused:

Attached is a screenshot of the layout. The free shipping block shows, but not the latest news above it.

[/quote]

What is Latest News block? Since 4.3.1 there is no News anymore, there is only Blog.

[quote name='imac' timestamp='1436298479' post='221967']

What is Latest News block? Since 4.3.1 there is no News anymore, there is only Blog.

[/quote]

Sorry should've clarified. It's a block using the Blog: Recent Posts template that I named Latest News.

Here's the response from support - it's a bug:

I am sorry to hear that you faced this issue. Unfortunately, it seems that the issue is caused by a bug in the current version of CS-Cart. Our engineers are working on it and I will contact you as soon as I get any result from them.
Please let me note that we now have official bug fixing time-frames. You can find the information about them in the article on our forum on the following page:
http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/33973-official-bug-fixing-timeframes/
This bug relates to the Minor severity so the maximum waiting time is 45 days. We apologize for any possible inconvenience.
As a workaround solution, you can use the text_links template in the Latest news block settings.

[quote name='Brennie369' timestamp='1436483155' post='222338']

Here's the response from support - it's a bug:

I am sorry to hear that you faced this issue. Unfortunately, it seems that the issue is caused by a bug in the current version of CS-Cart. Our engineers are working on it and I will contact you as soon as I get any result from them.
Please let me note that we now have official bug fixing time-frames. You can find the information about them in the article on our forum on the following page:
http://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/33973-official-bug-fixing-timeframes/
This bug relates to the Minor severity so the maximum waiting time is 45 days. We apologize for any possible inconvenience.
As a workaround solution, you can use the text_links template in the Latest news block settings.

[/quote]

Ok, it's not good:) But we will fix this. When the fix is ready tech support will let you know!

Thank you for the report!