Block Ips In V4.1.3?

I’ve been getting harassed by spamers accessing my “Ask a Question”. I’d like to block their IPs.

Before under the add-on Store Access you could set that up. In the KB for v4.01 it shows it being set up, but the screen now doesn’t have that ability and doesn’t match what’s int he KB.

Where did this feature go?

Jack

[quote name='JackConnick' timestamp='1398754056' post='182591']

I've been getting harassed by spamers accessing my “Ask a Question”. I'd like to block their IPs.

Before under the add-on Store Access you could set that up. In the KB for v4.01 it shows it being set up, but the screen now doesn't have that ability and doesn't match what's int he KB.

Where did this feature go?

Jack

[/quote]

Hi Jack,

Please check this article from the reference guide:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Also we recommend you to use captcha for the “Ask a Question” form. THanks

Yews, we use captcha and have made it harder. This has nothing to do with failed logins.

But the bottom of this page in the KB doesn't seem to exist if I go to the add-on under settings.

[quote name='JackConnick' timestamp='1398782488' post='182638']

Yews, we use captcha and have made it harder. This has nothing to do with failed logins.

But the bottom of this page in the KB doesn't seem to exist if I go to the add-on under settings.

http://kb.cs-cart.co…ess-restriction

[/quote]

Please do not use the Add-ons->Manage Add-ons->Access Restrictions->Settings page. Use the Add-ons->Access Restrictions instead. Let me know if I am not clear.

Ahh, thanks, yes it's a bit confusing…

Jack