Blank Product Pages

I’m having a problem with two of my product pages showing up “blank” every once in a while. This seems to happen more frequently when I have both the admin and website open at the same time.

When I get the blank product page on my site, I found a way to fix the problem by running the “Cleanup template cache” under my administration options and then refresh the page on my website - clearly not a longterm solution!

The problem seems to occur only on the following two product pages:

[url]http://www.a2zracergear.com/shelby-gear/shelby-shoes.html[/url]

[url]http://www.a2zracergear.com/shelby-gear/shelby-t-shirts.html[/url]

I currently have SEO enabled and ideally would not want to turn it off.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Jan

CS-Cart v1.3.5 SP2

CyberLNC Hosting

www.a2zracergear.com

Hi jan

Just looked at your site, it is working very randomly on both those categories as you say they are blank.

Have you asked S-Combs at CyberLNC Hosting to see if there maybe a problem.

Seems to be another clash with mod_security rules. This time it was a UserAgent rule.

[QUOTE]

#Bogus Mozilla UserAgent lines

SecRule HTTP_User-Agent “Mozilla/(4|5).0$”[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you have further problems with this Jan

Thanks S-Combs - I’ll see how it goes today.

And to anyone else reading this thread, S-Combs and the folks at CyberLNC Hosting totally rocks!!!

I’m still hitting the same problem using IE7

That was another problem altogether Jan and due to the coding of cs-cart.

[Tue Apr 01 13:45:43 2008] [error] [client 74.xxx.xxx.25] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 12582912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 131587 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

It is caused by this line of code in your config.php file. I disabled this code so it should be ok now.

```php @ini_set(‘memory_limit’, ‘12M’); ```

This first error above was also an issue with your site today and it is below

/a2z-racer-gear/meet-the-legend.html HTTP/1.1 a2zracergear.com Access denied with code 406 (phase 2). Pattern match "Mozilla/(4|5)\\.0$" at REQUEST_HEADERS:User-Agent.